SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY AND CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
Kallaway, a leading independent, creative communications consultancy is seeking a motivated and highly able SAM or JAD to work across its exciting variety of campaigns. This varied and interesting role provides responsibility and significant opportunity for career development via skills development and training.
Kallaway works with leading cultural and international brands across destinations, tourism, arts and culture and the retail and property sectors. Examples include Battersea Power Station, The Crown Estate, Japan House London, SS Great Britain, KidZania, Royal Academy of dance, Tower Bridge Experience, and the Women’s Prize for Fiction – to name a few
Your main focus will be on leading the account teams to deliver outstanding campaigns. You will work with senior colleagues to develop campaign strategies and assist Kallaway’s outbound marketing, the pitching for new business, the growing of existing clients – and getting involved in the company’s social life.
On joining, we will work with you to put in place a clear development pathway to support your career progression at Kallaway. This will include in-house and external training to help you flourish. You will work closely with the company’s Practice Directors, join the account management leadership team and be given the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping and benefiting from the company’s future.
You should be a communications professional, at home in today’s multi-channel public relations industry. You will be able to, create, measure and evaluate campaigns that use print, broadcast, digital and social channels. You will have first class written and spoken English
Experience and interest in delivering sophisticated destination, place making or retail campaigns will be a significant advantage. A broad range of experience across our specialist sectors and a genuine interest in the arts and how brands are working with arts and culture to connect with audiences will be beneficial.
- Strong leadership – the ability to motivate teams to deliver outstanding campaigns for clients on time and in budget.
- Team builder – able help and grow a positive and supportive company culture where excellence is fostered and expected, while being unafraid to hold colleagues to account.
- A successful track record of agency experience at SAM level delivering measureable, creative and integrated campaigns for high profile clients.
- Skilled at developing and managing budgeted and measureable campaigns that use traditional media, social media and digital channels
- You are a lateral and creative thinker and enjoy developing creative campaigns for a diverse range of clients
- Work autonomously and to targets. You welcome responsibility, leadership and working towards business growth targets
- Draw on a wide range of press / influencer contacts to deliver campaigns
- Easily build close working relationships with clients being viewed with gravitas as a trusted partner.
- Have entrepreneurial flair – you are good at spotting and growing opportunities for more work from existing clients and working on new business pitches.
- Brilliant presentation skills – you present with style and gravitas
Client servicing and growth
- Manage teams to ensure the effective delivery of strategy to budget and avoid over servicing.
- Know how to run evaluation and measurement metrics to demonstrate clear ROI and impact on the client’s business / brand through our work
- Bring a high level of attention to detail on the team’s account management skills and delivery.
- Be able to manage diverse stakeholders and understand client needs
- Understand the importance of following company processes e.g. timesheets, resource allocation and campaign budget processes etc.
- Support in the pitching for new business - helping develop strategy, creative ideas, media plans and taking part in pitches if required.
- Develop strategy and tactics to grow existing clients
- Deliver elements of Kallaway’s outbound marketing activity. Such as writing content for the blog and social media channels, leading on thought leadership articles, and attending networking events as required
- Skilled with the main social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) to create and post content, run basic social media campaign analysis. Note, we have a digital team but we expect all colleagues to have a good foundation of digital skills.
- Highly skilled at Microsoft Office [specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel]
- Skilled at putting together straight forward campaign budgets in Excel, and creating engaging presentations in PowerPoint.
- Experience of creative agency and CRM software. Working knowledge of Paprika and Daylite is preferred but not essential
SUMMARY OF MAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Job title: Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director
Location: Kallaway Ltd, Holland Park, London, W11 4LA
Salary & benefits: Competitive salary, pension, company bonus, personal development investment
Hours: Full time
Holiday: 25 days pro rata plus bank holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Kallaway is an independent award-winning, full-service PR and sponsorship consultancy. We specialise in destinations, travel and tourism, arts and culture and retail and property sectors. Our mission is to make our clients more successful. As our case studies demonstrate we’re very good at this. We deliver our goals via our ‘SMART Imagination’ process: intelligent, creative and measurable campaigns that excite and inspire audiences into action and deliver effective business results for clients. Our handpicked team is made up of specialists from destinations, arts, culture, retail, travel and consumer backgrounds - as well as the digital, sponsorship and media experts you would expect. This blend of experience, our flat structure and diverse client base mean we are able to draw on a wide range of contacts, bring brands together and spot previously unseen opportunities. Kallaway has an exceptional heritage and track record. Founded in 1972 Kallaway was the UK’s first arts sponsorship consultancy, pioneering corporate and cultural partnerships and creating some of the country’s most significant arts sponsorships. While we’ve expanded into different sectors, our core belief in the transformative power of creativity and culture remains central to our thinking. This opportunity comes at a time when Kallaway is looking to strengthen its junior leadership team into a tight group of high performing individuals who can have the opportunity to take the business forward and be rewarded accordingly.